B&H Worldwide is committed to promoting sustainability and a sustainable future for both our own business and that of our customers, sub-contractors and suppliers. We will consider all potential impacts both environmental and societal and demonstrate sustainability performance.
We acknowledge that some of our work has a potential impact on the environment and therefore we have a duty to ensure we proactively manage all these impacts in a responsible and ethical manner. We do this through identifying all significant environmental impacts and putting processes into place to prevent, reduce and mitigate them in an innovative and practical manner.
Concern for the environment and promoting a broader sustainability agenda are integral to our professional activities and the management of B&H Worldwide. We aim to follow and to promote good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities.
B&H Worldwide commit to:
- develop and implement an approach to sustainability which encompasses all our operations and seeks to secure our long-term future
- to comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- to integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions
- to ensure that all employees are fully aware of our sustainability policy and annual report and are committed to implementing and improving it
- to minimise the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities
- to make customers and suppliers aware of our sustainability policy and annual report, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices
Our sustainability policy is reviewed annually by our directors as we continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
This sustainability policy is available to customers, potential customers, sub-contractors and suppliers on our website.