Optimising Freight Process | Improving Visibility | Reducing Costs
The suite of B&H services is designed to improve the efficiency of your aerospace supply chain. By working alongside engineers in the hangar or airside on the line, B&H services bridge the operational and visibility gap between the aircraft and our global freight network.
B&H operators will collect unserviceable parts, conduct condition checks and document screening, package for transport, then choose the optimum freight service to meet your transit and cost requirements.
Supported by our industry leading IT solutions, B&H provides unparalleled inventory visibility and supply chain process control, enabling our customers to make important inventory holding decisions with confidence, and concentrate on maintaining and operating their aircraft.
Key Company Facts
- 24/7/365 permanently manned operation
- Over 21,000 AOG shipments per year to more than 110 countries
- Exclusive Aerospace focus
- Strategically located offices at major worldwide aerospace hubs
- Specialist in on-board-courier hand-carry shipments
- Proficient in out of gauge projects
- Customs compliance advisory services
- OnTrack: in-house developed aerospace IT specific system
- Proven expertise in aerospace lead logistics
- AEO / ISO: 9001 / AS9120 certified
- IATA / BIFA accredited